Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Vegan Dish :: Spicy Olive Pasta


One of my goals this year is to maintain a healthier diet. This meal experiment is my first attempt and I think it came out really well.
Here's  a healthy and vegan dish I threw together.

  1.  Choose your favorite pasta
  2.  While the water for the pasta is boiling start cutting your vegetables
  3.  I quickly sauteed some garlic and onions
  4. Then I added the olives (the theme flavor)
  5. Then I added the bell pepper
  6. And finally the brussel sprouts, rosemary and Scotch Bonnet pepper (the three strongest flavors)
  7. I added the drained/cooked pasta to the wok and mixed everything well 
*The only spice I used was salt (and the rosemary)
Don't dismiss your resources, I made this with the remaining uncooked vegetables from other meals I made this week.

Thank you so much for reading, 
I hope you like it.


16 comments:

  1. Miam miam, querida amiga! Me gusta mucho! I love pasta, and olives, but I have to slow down :) or I will be very chubby :) But I can't resist!
    Hope you have a great week and year!!!!! Cocinar es maravilloso! Me gusto tu post, mucho!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jejeje a mi me encanta la pasta, el arroz, las papas, creci comiendo eso jiji.. Es verdad lo que dices, a algunos se les queda mas en el cuerpo y aunque es dificil parar, quizas se pueda empezar de a poco como bajando las porciones. Mi esposo dice que como mucho y es verdad porque como mucho y mas que el..mi familia siempre dice que tenia muy buen apetito y buen diente jijiji... Menos mal que no subo mucho de peso, aunque con el pasar de los años ya no pude volver a mis 125 libras (cuando me vine a este pais y antes de mi ruptura del disco de la columna)..con el pasar del tiempo ahora estoy en 148. Pero planeo empezar a ahcer ejercicios to build muscles which will be very helpful for my back <3

      Delete
  2. mmmmmmmmm what a delicious recipe =)

    http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Idea ,it looks delicious :)

    New Year Greetings from Vienna ,kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Terry!!! glad you like it..kisses from Virginia, US :)

      Delete
  4. I would really love to try this!!!
    Thank you for sharing and for stopping by! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was my last year goal! and i losted a lot of kg with exercice and sacrifice and now i'm a new girl.
    love your blog. You know. I'm always reading you.

    salutaciones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy yummy!!!! kisses and happy new year!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear !!! Wish the best for you in 2015 too :) !
      kisses

      Delete
  7. Hoy si te pasas en la casa de La Tonta RAJAMOS de los Globos de Oro. Picadito y breve que estarás cansada del tema. Te apuntas?
    un saludo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya mismo estoy tomando nota!!! Adoro la pasta, es mi perdición a la hora de comer!! Deben ser mis raíces italianas, sin duda!
    Besitos y buen finde ♥
    Te invito a que pases a leer mi nuevo post http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jaja..es verdad..los Argentinos comen un monton de pasta y como no si es deliciosa y mas cuando se acompaña con esas salsas, guisos, quesos etc. Ay ni hablar que ya me quiero ir a Buenos Aires ahora de tan solo pensar en lo rico que siempre como alla <3 :D
      besitos !!!

      Delete