Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Denim, Stripes, Yellows:: Touch of Studs & Spikes


"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning"
~ Albert Einstein
____________________

Aprende del ayer, vive para hoy, espera para el mañana. Lo importante es no dejar de hacerse preguntas"
~ Albert Einstein


Hello dolls! I hope all of you are doing great. I'm sorry I was absent, my health hasn't been great lately but I feel better now :)

Today I want to share an idea of a casual look I wore last Sunday, to a museum. I like this maxi skirt not only because of its stripes but also because of the two slits that it has on each side. Love to have that peekaboo feature to show some legs and my favorite studded sneakers ;) I think black and white stripes look cute with a denim jacket and some yellow touches. I hope you like this combo, much love ~ Elsey.

________________



Hola lindas! Espero todas esten bien. Lo siento que estuve ausente, mi salud no estaba bien ultimamente pero ya me siento mejor :)
Hoy quiero compartir un atuendo casual que vesti este Domingo que paso para ir al museo. Me gusta esta falda no solo porque es de rayas, pero tambien por sus aberturas en los costados ya que sirve para mostrar un poquin de piernas ;) y estas zapatillas con tachuelitas. Yo creo que las rayas blancas y negras se ven bien cuando se combina con una chaqueta de jean y color amarillo. Espero te guste esta combinacion, muchos cariños ~ Elsey


As many as you know, I tent to wear casual footwear not only because I like to be comfortable but also because of some health issues with my back. So, on that note I wanted to share how I wore these cute studded sneakers. It is possible to look cute, chic and cool wearing a pair of non-heeled footwear ;) I loved pairing them with this 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bag.
________________

Como muchas de ustedes sabran, tiendo a vestir calzados casuales no solo porque me gusta estar comoda sino tambien porque tengo unos problemitas con mi espalda. Asi es que en esa nota, quise compartir como vesti estas lindas zapatillas con tachuelitas. Si es posible verse linda, chevere y sofisticada vistiendo calzados sin tacones ;) Me encanto como se ven con esta linda carterita de 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target. 


Outfit :: Atuendo

Skirt (falda): Forever21 
Jacket (chaqueta): J.Crew, DIY
Sweater (sueter): J.Crew Factory 
Scarf (pañuelo): Karmaloop, $20.00 on sale (2012)
Earrings and Ring (aretes & anillo): Jewelmint (2011)
Sneakers (zapatillas): Penny Sue Women's Corporal via Ideeli
Bag (cartera): 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel with Gusset


See you on Facebook
______________

Nos vemos en Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Me encanta el pañuelo, es super bonito!!!
    Además has combinado genial la falda con el amarillo :)
    Besos guapa.
    http://unachicasual.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Cristina! Muchas gracias y que lindo que te gusto :)
      besotes !!!!

      Delete
  2. that bag is killing me!
    you look beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete