Sunday, September 15, 2013

Last Shorts Looks of Summer :: Ultimas Ideas de Shorts de Verano



Hello everyone, It seems that I kind of want to hold onto Summer lol. Since we still have warm days, I wanted to share these casual summery looks. As you can see I really like to feel comfortable, more so  when I will be doing a lot of walking around. If you feel like wearing shorts while Summer is still here go ahead, and to my friends who live in countries where Spring is about to start, enjoy these ideas. 
_______________

Hola a todas, parece que no quiero dejar que el Verano se vaya jejeje. Como todabia tenemos dias calentitos, quise compartir estas ideas de vestuario casuales de shorts. Como sabras a mi me gusta vestir comoda y mas aun si se trata de pasar un dia afuera y caminando. Si sentis de vestir shorts mientras que tengas dias calentitos, aprovechalo y para mis amigas que viven en paises donde se viene la Primavera y Verano, espero les guste estas ideas.


Look 1: I wore it to walk around Georgetown DC and I played with the water along with kids hehehe..Sometimes I like to do spontaneous things ;)
_________

Vestuario 1: Vesti esta ropa para caminar por las calles de DC y jugar un ratito con el agua junto con los niƱos jejeje.. A veces me gusta hacer cosas espontaneas ;)


Look 2: I wore this outfit to walk along the river in Maryland. It was such a beautiful afternoon with  my husband and nature.
________

Atuendo 2: Vesti esta ropa para un dia de caminata a las orillas de un rio en Maryland. Fue una hermosa tarde junto a mi esposito y la naturaleza.


Look 3: I wore this to run some errands. I usually tend to add items that have hippie or bohemian vibes like this bag, earrings and a necklace which I made :)
_________

Atuendo 3: Para un dia por las calles haciendo tramites. Tengo la tendencia a agregar cosas que tengan una honda bohemia o hippie como la cartera, aretes y collar el cual lo hice yo :)


Thank you so much for reading. 
xx,
Elsey

Muchas gracias por leer.
abrazos!
Elsey


4 comments: