Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spiked Blazer and Leopard Print Accessories



 Hi friends!!! I wanted to share this outfit idea with you because I'm wearing my DIY Spiked Blazer. I added some spiked studs on it to spice it up a little. I didn't know which blazer to use for this project, but since I have two blazers that are similar, I chose this one (besides, I think its cut is suitable for this). When I took these pictures, my blazer only had 3 lines of spikes, and now it has a few more. I'll share the pictures on how to do this project later on.
Leopard print, hot pink and studs look good together in my opinion. I definitely enjoyed wearing this and I hope you like it.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Spanish / Español
Hola amigas/os!!! Queria compartirles esta idea de ropa ya que estoy vistiendo este blazer con clavitos (no se como se llaman en español :( Si sabes como llamarlos pasame la vos :) Esos clavitos los puse yo. Ya les compartire fotitos de los pasos a seguir. Al principio no sabia cual blazer usar para este proyecto, pero como tengo 2 de el mismo color eleji este (tambien, eleji este por el corte y estructura). 
Estampado de leopardo, rosa fucsia y 'spikes' (clavitos) se ven bien juntos, en mi opinion. Definitivamente me goze vestir esta idea de vestuario. Espero que te guste. 


I Wore (Vesti)
Blazer: Chadwicks
Skirt: H&M (2010)
Flats: Target (current)
Handbag: Aldo (2011)
Scarf: Illusion Faux Fur ideeli
Ring: Jewelmint
Watch: Seiko




Thank you so much for reading.
hugs!!!
Elsey


Muchas gracias por leer.
besitos!!!
Elsey

4 comments:

  1. thank you~

    btw, i love your scarves~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonito el look! Y me han encantado las slippers!
    Gracias por tu comentario!Besos desde:
    frontlow.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. muchas gracias bella!!!! encantada de recibir tu visita por aqui :D !
      Que tengas un lindo fin de semana!
      xoxo!
      Elsey

      Delete