Friday, October 19, 2012

DIY Vest and Denim Shirt



Hi beautiful people!!!
Do you recycle those clothes or items that you don't use anymore? I sometimes do that :)
This black sleeveless vest was a jacket before I got my scissors and cut the sleeves off lol ! I noticed that I stopped wearing it until I found out a new way to use it. It comes in handy for this type of weather since it's great for layering. Fall is great !. I wore this outfit to go to college (I was feeling to look cute that day)
I'm wearing the Steve Madden boots I scored in August for $19.99 (they are way more cute in person and the suede leather is so soft)
Don't mind my eyes I'm sorry that my eyes were puffy (it was early and I was still sleepy).
ps: I cut the sleeves off half inch below the seam so that I can fold it and sew it.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Español
Hola bella gente!!!
Tu reciclas esas prendas or accesorios que ya no usas mas? A veces, yo hago eso :)
Este chalequito negro sin mangas era una chaqueta/chamarra/camperita hasta que agarre las tijeras y corte las mangas jejeje. Me habia dado cuenta que ya no la usaba mas hasta ahora que encontre una manera nueva de usarla. Y me viene re bien para este tipo de clima ya que la puedo usar encima de otras camisetas, camisas, poleras etc. Otoño es lindo!. Vesti esta ropa un dia para ir a el college.
Vesti las Steve Madden botas que me compre por $19.99 durante una oferta buenisima en Agosto (se ven mas lindas en persona y el cuero es super suave)
Lo siento que mis ojos estaban hinchaditos es que era temprano en la mañana y todabia anda media dormida jejeje.
pd: No corte al borde de la costura de las mangas, mas bien, deje como la mitad de una pulgada (poquito mas de un centimetro) asi lo doblaba para coserlo como una basta. 




I Wore (Vesti)

  • Shirt/camisa: H&M denim shirt 
  • Vest/chaleco: DIY
  • Jeans/vaqueros: Ross Dress for Less store (2011)
  • Boots/botas: Steve Madden "Iroquois Black Multi" 
  • Handbag/bolso: Steve Madden via TJMaxx
  • Scarf/bufanda/pañuelo: Dorothy Perkins (2011)
  • Sunglasses/lentes: Asos (2011)
  • Earrings/aretes & Ring/anillo: Jewelmint 
Have a great weekend and thank you so much for visiting !
lots of hugs!!!
Elsey

Que tengas un fin de semana re lindo y muchas gracias por visitarme!
abrazotes !!!
Elsey

4 comments:

  1. Cute look - that jacket really works as a vest and I love your scarf :-)

    PS. Don't worry - no one can see puffy eyes lol

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! you are so sweet !!! thank you! and sorry to reply now (I've been very busy at school)
      take care girl and see you around :) !
      xoxo!!!

      Delete