Sunday, October 7, 2012

All Access Fashion Event


Hi dolls! I hope your weekend is great so far. I'm sorry I wasn't posting lately, but as many as you know I'm busy at school so my time for posting got smaller :( anyways... I wanted to share this post with you as it was  the first runway show I attended.  All Access Fashion was held at Tysons Galleria in Virginia on September 29th.

Spanish / Español
Hola muñecas! Espero tu fin de semana este lindo. Lo siento que no estuve subiendo publicaciones ultimameente, pero como varias saben, ando ocupada por los estudios. Quise compartir esta publicacion con ustedes ya que fue la primera pasarela que atendi. All Access Fashion se llevo a cado en Tysons Galleria en Virginia dos sabados atraz, Septiembre 29.

I had so much fun and I was delighted to spend time with such great bloggers like Ana and Ashley !



I attended this event with one of my friends, Sheila.

More beautiful bloggers! AngelicaAna, Me, Ashley and Trisha







I wore (Vesti)
::Asos peplum Top::
::Asos Skirt::
::Asos Clutch (2011)::
::Zara heels::
::Amrita  Singh necklace::


Thank you so much for reading.
hugs!
Elsey

Muchisimas gracias por visitarme.
abrazos!
Elsey


4 comments:

  1. Que guapas :) Seguro lo pasaste genial! El clutch me gusta mucho!!

    Besiitos desde amayaT.!
    www.amayat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time and you looked gorgeous! I'm still waiting for my own first runway show. One day... :-))

    NLxx
    www.transformationforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much :) ! I can't wait for that to happen, you'll see :D !
      kisses !

      Delete