Saturday, September 1, 2012

Zig Zag Patterns 'Unzig Me Top' Tobi


Hi beauties !
Who likes to pair fun tops with jeans? I do :)!
I really like the color and the patterns of this top. You can tell I like this hue because I added more orange shades to the outfit . I have to say that I'm not so happy about the cut of this shirt though. As you can see the design accentuates the shoulders/arms. You know I don't like to make my shoulders look bigger since they already are a bit broad. I think this type of design will look much better on those who have small upper frame. When you buy tops make sure that they won't make your shoulders look bigger (if you have  a broad frame). Anyways, I will still rock this top with my hair down to compensate.

Spanish/Español
Hola bellezas!
A quien no le gusta combinar tops lindos y divertidos con jeans? A mi me gusta!
Me encanta el color y las rayas de este top. Y como veras, me gusta este color que hasta agregue mas accesorios de la misma familia de colores. Tengo que decir que no estoy muy contenta en cuanto a el corte de este top. Si puedes notar, el diseño acentua la espalda y los hombros. Como sabras, no me agrada mucho hacer ver mi espalda mas grande de lo que es. Creo que este tipo de corte le queda mejor a aquellas que tiene proporciones pequeñas. Cuando compres tops, asegurate que no te hagan ver mas grande de lo que eres (esto es en caso que tengas proporciones grandes de espalda). De todas maneras, vestire este top con mi pelo largo suelto para cortar con esa ilusion.

What I Wore (Lo Que Vesti)

Top: 'Unzig Me Top' via Tobi $21.00 on sale (April this year) Abril de este año
Jeans: Ross Dress For Less store (2011)
Sandals (sandalias): 'Mistah Coral' Steve Madden $17.99 (They were on sale) Estaban en oferta
Handbag (bolso): ebay (2011)
Bracelet (brazalete): Asos
Earrings (aretes): 'Rio Bravo' Jewelmint (2011)


Thank you so much for reading.
Have a wonderful long weekend.

Muchas gracias por leer.
Que tengan un maravillos fin de semana largo.

hugs!!!
abrazos!!!

Elsey








2 comments:

  1. I also have the Rio Bravo earrings. So funky, cool! :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, they are cool and bohemian looking.
      Thank you very much for visiting :D !

      Delete