Sunday, June 10, 2012

Grey and Colorful Accessories

I wore this outfit to go to the movie theater Friday night. I had to wear ballerina flats because I had to run (we were running late). I had in mind wearing my grey skirt, blazer and flats but I wasn't sure about the accessories. When I opened my closet I saw my green handbag showing up behind my other bags. I knew it's been years since I have used it, so I thought it was time to use it again. It comes in handy since it's summer and this handbag has a nice floral design all over (the color looks much prettier in person). I gave it a try. Do you have things in your closet that you haven't used in years? Do you want to give it a try again?. Make sure you like it and you enjoy it using it :) !

EspaƱol: Vesti esta ropa para ir a ver una pelicula el Viernes en la noche. Tuve que vestir ballerinas porque tuve que correr ya que estabamos corto en tiempo. Y sabia que queria vestir mi falda gris con el balzer y ballerinas del mismo color. No estaba segura en cuanto a los accessorios. Cuando abri mi closet vi el color verde de mi cartera que estaba detraz de las otras. Yo se que hace mucho tiempo que no la uso, asi es que me dije la usare otra vez (el color se ve mas lindo en vivo) Asi le di otra oportunidad. Tu tienes cosas en tu armario que ya no usas hace mucho tiempo? Le quieres dar otra oportunidad? Asegurate que te guste y que lo disfrutes :) !


What I Wore
Lush Blazer (2010)
H&M t-shirt (last month)
Urban Outfitters skirt (2010)
Chinese Laundry 'Taurus" flats $22.99 (2011) on sale via my ideeli
J Crew 'Bubble Bib' necklace via ebay $14.99
Handbag Yans NY (2006)



Thank you very  much for reading
hugs!!
Elsey

No comments:

Post a Comment