Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tie-Dye DIY Outfit

Trends come and go, but style remains. We have seen this trend before, and now it's time to add your personal touch and style to it. This is my first time trying it and I think it's fun. It kind of reminds me of the floral trend because of the abstract shapes and variety of shades(Floral jeans are so hot right now). If you don't want to spend money on the floral trend, you might want to try make your own abstract patterns by doing some tie dye like I did here and also check how I change them into skinny jeans here

Español:
Tendencias vienen y se van pero estilo permanece. Hemos visto esta tendencia antes y ahora es tiempo que le agregues tu toque personal, tu estilo. Esta es la primera vez que lo pruebo y esta divertido. Me hace recordar un poco a la tendencia de Floral por lo que tienen parecidos formas abstractas y variedades en color (La tendencia floral en pantalones esta muy de moda ahora). Si no quieres gastar dinero en esa tendencia, quizas te animes a hacer tu propio diseño abstracto por medio de teñirlos tu misma, asi como yo hice aqui y tambien chequea como los torne de jeans amplios a delgados aqui

(I put this outfit together for the pictures and so that you guys see how these pants turned out) In this first try I wanted to give it a sophisticated touch by pairing it with this black blazer and pumps. If you noticed, I kept my accessories minimal since the jeans bring a lot of drama already. I gave a pop of color by wearing hot pink nail polish and pinkish lipstick. There are other ways to rock these pants like teaming it up with only a white t-shirt or blouse and a fun colored bag. You can also wear a bold colored top. Have fun adding your own style. 

Español:
(Puse este atuendo junto para que vean como quedaron estos pantalones) En este primer intento quise dar un poco de sofisticacion a travez de el blazer negro y tacos negros. Presta atencion que mantuve mis accessorios bien minimo. Hay varias maneras de vestir estos pantalones como combinarlos con una simple remera/top/polo/blusa blanca y una cartera de color. O tambien vestir un top de color. Divertite agregandole tu propio estilo.



What I Wore
  • Jacket: Dorothy Perkins (I guess I got it in 2010?)
  • Tank Top: old
  • Jeans: DIY here
  • Pumps: SM New York via Sears.com (2010)
  • Watch: Christian Audigier  (2011) via my ideeli account I paid $25.00 on sale. It was $100 
  • Earrings: A gift from my grandmom :)

Some Tie Dye Inspirations 
Elle-Macpherson wearing Isabel-Marant (hundreds of dollars) 


MONIQUE LHUILLIER. Spring 2012

Givenchy Tie-dye Clutch

Zara Tie-Dye Sweat Shirt  here

Isabel Marant Wonda tie-dye stretch cotton jacket here

Tie Dye Maxi Dress here

Hard tail Dress - Tie-Dye Strapless Maxi here




Thank you very much for visiting
regards!
Elsey
Have a very nice Wednesday !

2 comments:

  1. i love your outfit, creo que voy a hacerme unos jeans asi, besos.

    ReplyDelete