Monday, January 6, 2014

Fur Vest over a Blazer

I'm baaaack ^^ !!! and I'm so happy to be in touch with all of you again :D !!

First Throwback of the Year !
___________

El primer Recuerdo del Año !


 Wearing fur vests on top of blazer or jackets is so much fan. It adds a touch of sophistication and glamour to an outfit. I’m going to wear them as much as I can and loving this style every minute of it ;) . For those very cold days, I’m gonna wear them under my big coats or jackets as well. 
_______________________

Espanol: Vestir chalecos de piel sobre los sacos esta super. Este estilo agrega sofisticacion y glamour a el atuendo. Planeo vestirlos arriba de mis blazer, chaquetas o tambien abajo dependiendo del frio.




Guess Bag (2008)
Bandolino Boots (2010)
Top from Nordstrom (2010)
Blazer is from shockboutique (2010)
Gap Glasses (Black Friday purchase, 2011)
Faux Fur Vest from Filene's Basement (2010)
Urban Outfitters jeans (Black Friday purchase, 2011)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you very much :D I'm glad you like it
      xoxo !
      Elsey

      Delete
  2. me encanta tu look! guapa!
    new look on my blog!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/delicious-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Monica, muchas gracias linda :) !!! Ahora voy a chequear el tuyo :)

      Delete
  3. Me encantan este tipo de chalecos! muy guapa

    http://timeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful, love the colour of the pants and the fur jacket! :)

    xx Su http://fashiontwinstinct.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete