Sunday, November 6, 2011

Equestrian Prints

 horsies horsies !!! I love horses, and so when I first saw this type of print for Fall/Winter, I felt in love with it. This print reminds me of the panthera tie blouse by Marc Jacobs which is too expensive for my wallet!!!. It’s a good thing to have affordable stores such as Forever21 in order to fulfill our cravings ;) 
 This is a classic black outfit with a fun and chic cardigan. I enjoyed pairing it with these gorgeous red wedges and also with this cute clutch that has a red zipper putting the whole outfit together in a nice coordination. The color of the clutch is similar to the horses and the color of the zipper to the wedges. 

What I wore: 
tank top, horse print cardigan$17.80 : Forever 21
Wedges: Urban Outfitters
Leggings: (old)
Clutch: I made it :D ..hope you all like it ^^

Some celebrities rocking this trend 
Kourtney Kardashian

Jayma May


and this is the Blouse by Marc Jacobs. price $385.00!!!!

2 comments:

  1. El cardigan esta espectacular! Me fascina! Ya te di 1 chic en Chicisimo! lol Sabes que tambien Stella McCartey incorporo piezas con imagenes de caballos hace varias colecciones atras? Eran fabulosas las piezas! Me encantaria saber como hicistes tu clutch, esta divino!! Me cuentas luego!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. muchas gracias linda !!!! no sabia, no habia visto esa colleccion, lo buscare online :D ! me encanta print de caballos :D !!! .. Claro q te dire como hice mi clutch..espero tener tiempo ni bien termine este semestre del college. besotes y gracias por pasar por aqui y por chicisimo :D !!!

    ReplyDelete