Saturday, October 15, 2011

Forever Affordable Choices


Here, I'm wearing jeans, tank top and cardigan by F21. My friends who live in other countries can't believe how affordable their clothes are. Specially the ones who live in Argentina where the prices of everything are in the skies : / !!!! I'm glad that for a girl like me who is on a budget, has the chance to get affordable clothes, looking good and feeling comfortable with my self and my wallet ;) 
Another place that I like is Payless Shoes Store. After learning that Christian Siriano's line is at payless I went to check them out and found these blue pumps while browsing the other shoes. These look good and are  affordable. The clutch and watch are from Asos and my necklace is Monet from http://myworld.ebay.com/beejeweledprecious 




hahahaha..just having some fun and being silly while taking pictures ;) !!
Have a blessed weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment