Monday, April 14, 2014

Denim on Denim


Hi dolls! You can never go wrong wearing denim on denim. Here, I decided to mix the washes and fabrics. I paired my light wash shirt with my distressed pants. I wore my first DIY clutch to give my outfit a chic touch and I wore my wooden platform sandals for a slimming effect. I felt very comfortable and chic :)
Would you wear denim on denim? 
_______________________
Hola bellezas! Es buena idea vestir vaqueros sobre vaqueros. Aqui, decidi mesclar los lavados y texturas. Vesti mi camisa de color lavado con mis pantalones rotos. Para darle un toque femenino y color, use mi cartera naranja (hecha por mi). Y como efecto estilizador, use mis sandalias de taco. Vos te animas a usar todo vaqueros? Te animarias a hacerte tu propia cartera? contame.

 lol .. I was holding the laugh. My husband was making me laugh :) love you babe !




Shirt: H&M
Pants: Forever21
Sandals: Aldo
Clutch: I made it :) It's my first DIY bag. what do you think?
Watch:  CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER. I paid  $25.00. Original price was $100.00 I have been looking for this type of watch, but I wasn't willing to paid to much. This is one of the reason I love this store. You can score great deals. Open your account for free, plus they'll give you $25.00 after your friends make their first purchase. www.ideeli.com/invite/elseyj

4 comments: