Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Pop of Red

I wore this outfit for a date with the hubby, a night of dinner and movie. I've seen these style of pants everywhere. Many bloggers have posted pictures wearing trousers and they look very good on them. I was worried that they wouldn't look as good on me since i have more of a square shape, but i really like how the experiment turned out.
I realized that I needed to wear high heels with these pants otherwise they seem not quite right. Have you had similar problems?

SPANISH: Vesti este atuendo para una cita con mi esposito. Fue una noche de Cena y Pelicula. He visto este estilo de pantalones por todos lados. Muchas chicas han subido fotos en sus blogs usando este tipo de pantalones y les queda re lindos. Por mi lado, estaba un poco preocupada de como me iba a quedar ya que el tipo de mi cuerpo es un poco cuadrado. Pero al final me gusto como me quedaron. Una de las cosas que me hizo ver bien en estos pantalones fueron los zapatos de taco alto. Has tenido problemas similares? contame



Seared Ahi Tuna

House Salad Outback

New York Strip 




 Top: H&M
Pants: Urban Outfitters http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=19987296&color=028&itemdescription=true&navAction=jump&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS
Shoes: Doll House at Sears (read about them here) http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=121423147911633&set=a.116032485117366.36805.115296008524347&type=1&theater
Clutch and Watch: Asos
Earrings: Monet at shopgoodwill.com

2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit. The shoes are nice and I'm drawn to the color of your pants. Very bright and great for the spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivi,thank you very much :)!!! I'm glad you like it, thank you for passing by and hope you enjoy this blog :) Hope to meet you and more bloggers en the area ^^

    ReplyDelete